Please feel free to contact one of our friendly advisors to discuss your course requirements on 0333 012 0002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
PAS2035 covers how to assess dwellings for retrofit, identify improvement options, design and specify energy efficiency measures. Such retrofits are absolutely essential to help reduce the carbon emissions from homes and to help tackle climate change. Originating from the work of the Each Home Counts review, PAS2035 aims to establish a robust framework of standards on how to conduct effective, whole house energy retrofits of existing buildings.
Who is this qualification for?
It is likely frontline staff involved in the delivery and administration of ECO and other PAS2035 compliant schemes would benefit from this course. This could include sales representatives, business development managers and administrators or anyone who wishes to develop a deeper understanding of retrofit and PAS2035.
This course also counts towards Unit 1 of the ABBE Level 5 Diploma in Retrofit Coordination & Risk Assessment.
09:00 - 16:00
- The political and technical context of domestic retrofit in the UK Understand the retrofit standards framework
- Retrofit roles
- The principles of TrustMark
- Understand the principles of domestic retrofit
- Energy efficiency in traditional & protected buildings
- Understand the pattern of domestic energy use and how it varies between dwellings
- Multiple Choice Exam
- Basic IT and literacy skills
- Zoom (free online web conferencing software)
- Strong internet connection
- ABBE Registration
- Live experienced tutor
- Digital course materials
- Access to Learning Management System (LMS)