Energy Trust has secured a substantial funding grant of up to £1 million from the Department of Energy Security and Net Zero, to provide training for retrofit-related qualifications.
Eligibility is open to individuals who are 18 years or older, residing in England, and eager to embark on a rewarding journey in retrofit-related careers or up-skill within the industry.
Applications for these courses will be open soon, giving you the opportunity to take the next step in your career. Click here to register your interest in the following courses:
- Introduction to Domestic Retrofit
- Retrofit Assessor
- Retrofit Coordination and Risk Assessment
- Domestic Energy Assessment and Retrofit Assessor (package)
- Energy Efficiency for Older and Traditional Buildings
Some of our City & Guilds courses may qualify for bursaries of up to £6000.
You may qualify if the following criteria are met:
- Anyone aged 18 and over…
- Who is in genuine financial need. Financial need defined as ‘When someone is unable to afford a course and has reached out and explored other options’
- And a UK resident and wanting to study here
- Who has not started their course yet
Click here to find out more…
CITB are offering grants of £600 towards the cost of retrofit related qualifications.
For further information and details on how to apply please click this link.