We are pleased to announce the imminent launch of our shiny new custom built Learning Management System (LMS). During the pandemic we have recognised the need for a more flexible learning and assessment solution. We live in a world full of technology and many of us lead busy lives so a hybrid approach to learning is fast becoming the norm.
- Interactive and dynamic learning content
- Animated videos, pre-recorded sessions, 3D virtual tours
- Book live 1:1 sessions with your Assessor
- Self-assessment, quizs, gamification, certificates
- Dedicated tablet and smartphone apps for learning on-the-go
- Track progress and keep organised
- No more “death by powerpoint”
This new platform will compliment the more traditional methods of learning we already offer such as face-to-face Classroom Training with real site visits as well as Live Online webinar style delivery.
At launch we will be adding two new qualifications to our prospectus:
- Level 3 Award in Introduction to Domestic Retrofit (available August 2022)
- Level 5 Diploma in Retrofit Coordination & Risk Assessment (coming soon)
These new qualifications build on our existing offering of retrofit related qualifications, such as: