Self Employed Retrofit Assessor Opportunity
Retrofit Assessors are needed nationwide due to the growing need for Great British Insulation Scheme retrofit surveys. Energy Saving Market is looking to hire assessors to meet this need.
With this opportunity, new assessors can gain further knowledge and experience within the field. The right candidates will benefit from full training, guidance, and ongoing support. Also, the role offers an extended opportunity to conduct assessments as part of other government schemes such as the ‘Social Housing Decarbonisation Fund’ and the ‘Energy Company Obligation Scheme’, along with several other industry networks. The Energy Saving Market advertises an attractive rate of pay per assessment for all of their Retrofit Assessors.
Requirements of the Role
- Your own vehicle is required as it is a fully self-employed position
- Must be ECMK accredited for retrofit assessments
- Personal indemnity and liability insurance is needed for domestic on-site visits
- Must provide your own equipment. This may include a telescopic ladder, iPad (iPad Pro recommended), laser measure, cavity inspection camera, SDS drill, tape measure, printer, paper, pens, rulers, clipboards etc.
- Previous construction or domestic property technical experience is advantageous but not essential
About Energy Saving Market
Energy Saving Market have secured a long-term retrofit package contract facilitating services to the UK’s leading industry installer and have retrofit assessor roles across the whole of England available in aid of this. They have been trading for three years supporting various schemes/installers and are directed by an industry professional with 12 years assessment/coordination experience taking a hands-on approach to all things eco and retrofit.
Please enquire with your CV and an introduction to yourself/experience to email@example.com.