Retrofit Coordinator – Permanent – Full Time
The ECO Providers UK Ltd
Dutton Manor Mill, Clitheroe Road, Dutton, Preston, PR32YT
Eco providers LTD, a distinguished market leader in energy-efficient home improvements, is expanding its team to include a skilled Retrofit Coordinator. Their company has witnessed remarkable growth over the past two years, focusing on delivering excellence in Home Insulation, Heating Upgrades and Renewables. By doing so, they position themselves at the forefront of realising the government’s ambitious ‘Net Zero’ objectives.
They are offering a market-leading package and based in brand-new purpose-built offices in the heart of the Ribble Valley. They offer a professional and personable working environment focused on business and staff growth.
As a Retrofit Coordinator, you’ll apply your Level 5 qualification to develop assessment, design and evaluation processes compliant with PAS2035. This role offers the opportunity to grow within a business and further develop technical knowledge of various insulation and heating measures.
- Competitive salary – £45 – 50k subject to industry experience
- Company bonus scheme up to £65k OTE
- Company car or allowance
- Pension scheme (Death in service x4, Pension Consolidation, Salary Sacrifice, Mortgage and Finance advice, private health and dental care)
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday holiday after 12 months of service
- On-site parking in a brand-new modern office with luxury amenities
- Overtime pay
- Social events
Skills and Requirements
- Qualified Level 5 Retrofit Coordinator
- Minimum 1 year of ECO (Energy Company Obligation)
- Strong technical knowledge of various insulation and heating systems
- Good attention to detail
- Problem-solving abilities
- Team player with effective communication skills
Measures: All Submitted Onto PAS Hub
- Room in Roof
- Internal wall insulation
- Cavity wall insulation
- Loft insulation
- Boiler upgrades
- Air source heat pumps
- Electrical Storage heaters
This is an exciting opportunity for a community-minded Retrofit Coordinator who cares about tackling energy-related issues and leading in work towards a more inclusive and sustainable future.
If you think you are the right fit for this role, please contact Katie at ECO Providers Ltd on this address: Katie@ecoproviders.co.uk